Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Solid State CRT Televisions

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-10-2016, 01:31 PM
VideoKarma Member

flat chassis Zenith in a chrome cabinet!

I just brought it home. I would bet it works, but I haven't even tried it yet. A 1974 model, 25EC58 chassis, SC600 -

It came with what I think is the original stand and 3 remotes. The one on the left, the SC600Z with the orange on/off button is probably the original, the SC600Z with the white button is newer, and then the one on the right, the SC600X is older. I looked around for other Zeniths those might go to, but this was the only TV there. I also picked up that little Zenith 'Royal 300' transistor radio.

This has been a good summer for estate sale finds in the Detroit area. Those 1961 Zenith consoles (the SC400 B&W and the console stereo), were also estate sale finds ('Captainmoody' found them at a sale, and I got them from him). This was at an estate sale on a small island SE of Detroit. You could see Canada across the water from the front yard of the house. I got there at 9:30 (when it opened at 10) and there was already a big line out front of the house. And they only let in a few people at a time, so it wasn't until 10:30 that I got inside. The TV was upstairs, so I had to carry it down the stairs. I took a couple pictures of the sale, if I can figure out how to post them from my phone, I will.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chromezenith.jpg (117.6 KB, 123 views)