Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > General Off Topic Forums

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 08-28-2019, 04:02 PM
I love old stuff

I'm asking again about a movie

Well, I've seen some 20-21 years ago a movie traduced in Romanian as "Război casnic" ... something like "Househould war". But transaltion of the movie name isn't allway the exact one, so searching according to the nanme didn't gave me any good result.
I can remember 2 scenes:
1) The boy that liked the girl had a white car, convertible, '30's style. When he camed at the girl's home the girl's younger brother (no older then 13) sayed that the car must be stolen;
2) The boy who liked the girl had an argument with his mother so he took the device wich waxed the floor and waxed the floor in order to his mother to slip on the floor;
3) Both the boy and the girl lived in classical U.S.A. house, wood walls, ground floor + one floor, with a porch.
Old 10-21-2023, 04:04 PM
I love old stuff

Found it. Thanks to a site, I found it when I seen it, but they didn't gave the original name of the film or of the actors in the newspapers there. So I went to the library and looked on a newspaper where I knew they where showing detalis. Found the actors.
The name of the movie is "Morgan Stewart's Coming home". Oh, what a translation of the name of the movie they made! Found it on one site and I hope I will see it today. Allmost 24 years (5th of January 1997) since I seen it.
Old 10-21-2023, 04:41 PM
Analogue is Awesome

Glad ya found it buddy!