Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Things with Motors

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2020, 02:17 PM
M is for Memory

Quote:
Originally Posted by KentTeffeteller View Post
What does an Escalade do which makes it more durable than the same year Suburban? Answer, Nothing. If anything, the extra luxury junk on one will cause it to fail sooner. Escalade= Tahoe or Suburban. aka GMC Yukon or Yukon XL. High trim versions of either pretty darned close to the Escalade for less money. Why not get several, nice but well equipped Chevy or GMC and maybe have enough left over for a third? P.S. they haven't made real Cadillacs since 1967, newer ones mainly tarted up cheaper GM cars of like era.
You missed the words SEVERAL and COLLECTIVELY in the post you quoted. I'm fully aware an Escalade is an up trim Suburban....A new suburban costs around 60k. For that money I could get atleast 3 decent used Escalades (possibly as many as 8) and 3 used Escalades would collectively out last 1 new suburban...the same way 3 Suburbans will outlast one if you only have one of them in service in a given season and the rest stored.

Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off!
What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4