Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Diagnostic & Test Equipment

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-19-2010, 07:06 AM
Not sure how I got here.

WoW you guys got cool toys......... Can I come over and play at your house....

Actually I was wondering what a lot of you guys are using on the way of IF alignment. I imagine after changinh all the caps in a set alignment is a must, and since I got two candidates for all caps to be replaced I knew I was going to have to start looking at alignment tools so I'm happy to see you all posting your cool toys! !

I'm going to make a work table as well. It looks like a lot of the alignment toys take up quite a bit of space. I know they all don't need to be out all the time, looks like you all have limited space on the bench?!?!?

Besides If I leave my tools out, the squirrels will chew off the knobs. Ind I'de never be able to keep up with fixing the probe wires.

If I had my choice though, I would want a setup like the power consumption room on Forbidden Planet where the entire wall had meters and junk like that.

Thanks for all of you who continue to post your toys, model numbers, and special features of each.

Last edited by Username1; 05-19-2010 at 07:10 AM.