Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > VideoKarma Pony Express

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 10-20-2021, 10:50 AM
Motorola Minion

ETF to Western PA

I am not able to make the 7 hour trip to Columbus but need a 21" BW crt picked up from Electronic M, who may be bringing it to the ETF.
Old 04-17-2023, 08:39 AM
Motorola Minion

I also can get a 27ZP4 out to ETF. I need a 21AUP4 and 21CBP4, which I have a source possible
Old 04-17-2023, 09:49 AM
M is for Memory

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavGoodlin View Post
I am not able to make the 7 hour trip to Columbus but need a 21" BW crt picked up from Electronic M, who may be bringing it to the ETF.
If that was one of the deep 21" tubes I had then, I donated it to the ETF at least a year ago and told them you would contact them about purchasing it. (I think I donated all my 21" B&W save for a 21CXP22 from a Zenith I scrapped out over winter).

If they have since sold it, Dieseljeep who is about an hour away from me has a NOS Zenith IIRC 21AUP4 in his collection that he tried to give me on Saturday... If you need it I'm willing to pony express that tube between him and the ETF...Just don't ask me to store it, I'm so over capacity I've been unloading CRTs and parts to make room!

Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off!
What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4
Old 04-18-2023, 01:08 PM
Motorola Minion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electronic M View Post
If that was one of the deep 21" tubes I had then, I donated it to the ETF at least a year ago and told them you would contact them about purchasing it. (I think I donated all my 21" B&W save for a 21CXP22 from a Zenith I scrapped out over winter).

If they have since sold it, Dieseljeep who is about an hour away from me has a NOS Zenith IIRC 21AUP4 in his collection that he tried to give me on Saturday... If you need it I'm willing to pony express that tube between him and the ETF...Just don't ask me to store it, I'm so over capacity I've been unloading CRTs and parts to make room!
I am interested in both the 21CB and 21AU, as I have a Sears and GE that need them. I will contact ETF about the

The package (2 banker boxes) that will come to you has the requested Sams Photofacts from your list. I hope you have room to take them home
Old 04-18-2023, 02:26 PM
M is for Memory

Quote:
I am interested in both the 21CB and 21AU, as I have a Sears and GE that need them. I will contact ETF about them.

The package (2 banker boxes) that will come to you has the requested Sams Photofacts from your list. I hope you have room to take them home
Thanks for sending the photofacts. I'll get them home somehow... https://m.facebook.com/photo.php/?fbid=915217066006219

I'm actually trying to sell more than I bring and buy in moderation...I had more TVs than I could keep in the house over the winter and if I don't fix that I won't be able to lean on my winter car storage for what I buy the coming winter...Try as I might to stop buying, I know that's when that "I've wanted one for 5-15 years, and never have had a better chance to buy" set will pop up...

Audiokarma
Old 04-18-2023, 09:49 PM
VideoKarma Member

FYI - I will be the courier for the photofacts to ETF and take the CRTs back east assuming Dave makes the necessary deals.
Old 04-18-2023, 11:28 PM
M is for Memory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
FYI - I will be the courier for the photofacts to ETF and take the CRTs back east assuming Dave makes the necessary deals.
Sounds good. If you want my contact info to find me at the meet just let me know and I'll PM it to you.

Old 05-11-2023, 05:17 PM
Motorola Minion

Deals were made, I have a CRT for each of two desirable mid 50s. Thanks to the museum for making this possible and taking a 27ZP4, random flybacks and BK466/7 adapters.

Those two CRT testers can help someone that needs parts for thiers, they were used to death and bought from Harrisburg Radio Lab - 1930-2014 RIP to another Zenith dealer

I hope the box of Sams and Zenith degauss assembly to upgrade your Chancellor roundie to automatic degauss.
Old 05-11-2023, 07:05 PM
M is for Memory

Quote:

I hope the box of Sams and Zenith degauss assembly to upgrade your Chancellor roundie to automatic degauss.
They made it. I haven't had time to play with either yet.