Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > VideoKarma Classifieds

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 02-10-2017, 01:01 AM
Bullies beware.

All caps, bad grammar and a few spelling mistakes don't bother me at all, I still get the message loud and clear. Besides, I used to use Apple II and Commodore computers. Many if not all programs that display 40-column text use all caps. I even played around with a VIC-20 a few times; 22 columns I think, chunky! Run-on sentences and lack of punctuation tend to slow me down though. Lack of periods would be understandable if the person ever had to program in COBOL though. Guys who ever did that regularly would understand the ladies better.
Old 02-10-2017, 07:04 AM
VideoKarma Member

Thanks Zeno. Yes, it has been a doily holder since the 70's. Now that my parents are gone, I am selling their home. That is the urgency since I don't have a place for it in my home.
I have it listed in Craigslist and this site. I have never sold anything on Ebay. Any suggestions for selling it would be helpful.
Old 02-12-2017, 09:11 AM
Vintage TV and Radio Nut

That is a very nice looking set in an attractive unusual cabinet. As many on this forum will attest to, I'm a big fan of "aircraft carriers". The contemporary Asian style cabinet will appeal to folks looking for a mid century modern look. As one of the earlier posters indicated, the vintage hifi dot net site is a good resource. If you post on CL, be sure to include as many photos as you can and keep the price reasonable.
Old 02-12-2017, 03:15 PM
VideoKarma Member

I have it listed for $150 on craigslist, but more important looking for someone who will respect this piece of American engineering.
Old 03-12-2017, 11:59 PM
VideoKarma Member

Is this Stereo Theater still available?
Audiokarma
Old 03-13-2017, 09:13 AM
VideoKarma Member

It is available, Uncle

Yes, I still have it. Several people are interested. First one at my door gets it.
Let me know if you would like to pick it up.