Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > VideoKarma Classifieds

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 01-05-2017, 11:03 PM
VideoKarma Member

Okay do .. thanks , well , you know , my English is so bad and that's why i write in french but the others can..... bof !! They will learn a bit french lollll... Hey guys! , i'm not bad , just a joke .
Old 01-05-2017, 11:27 PM
Bullies beware.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco-nix View Post
Salut Dreamsbeard .. Je suis heureux que tu retape mon ancienne télévision ca avance ? Sorry i write in french because it's my main and native language . J'ai toujours ta petite Sony que je n'ai pas encore touché depuis ce temps ( You can translate the complete message if you want for our English friends )
Sounds decent, me and the rest of the Canucks here could benefit from it. Others too maybe, but I don't think French is an official language in any other country... except France. (Uh, doi.)
Old 01-06-2017, 09:09 AM
VideoKarma Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon A. View Post
Sounds decent, me and the rest of the Canucks here could benefit from it. Others too maybe, but I don't think French is an official language in any other country... except France. (Uh, doi.)
The official language where we are , you and i , is french .. We live in Québec ..and the official language is french .. English is a second language .. for french Canada ... the others , i can't tell you .. have a great day
Old 01-06-2017, 02:44 PM
Bullies beware.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco-nix View Post
The official language where we are , you and i , is french .. We live in Québec ..and the official language is french .. English is a second language .. for french Canada ... the others , i can't tell you .. have a great day
I once heard New Brunswick is the only official bi-lingual province. In my province, French is often used down in Yarmouth.
Old 01-06-2017, 08:43 PM
VideoKarma Member

Quote:
I once heard New Brunswick is the only official bi-lingual province. In my province, French is often used down in Yarmouth.
I don't know Jon .. i've never been there ( N-B or Nova-Scotia ) but i have a friend from Nova Scotia . He was speaking English only but now he speaks french very well but with the English accent he is the only one who speaks french in his family
Audiokarma
Old 02-22-2017, 08:18 PM
VideoKarma Member

Quote:
Its a bit off topic but I'll bite : French is an official language in Belgium and Switzerland too...and also a lot of African country.
Old 02-22-2017, 09:05 PM
VideoKarma Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamsbeard View Post
Its a bit off topic but I'll bite : French is an official language in Belgium and Switzerland too...and also a lot of African country.
Yes And it is the same in Quebec. The official language is French . that's all