Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Diagnostic & Test Equipment

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 08-05-2014, 09:37 AM
VideoKarma Member

Doss Sweep Quantalyst Pioneer 250

I have a Doss Pioneer 250 Horizontal Sweep Quantalyst. I would lilke to sell it and put it on fleabay. I can find nothing on this- not even the company. Has anyone ever heard of this device? Does anyone think it is worth anything?

Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo 1 (1).jpg (51.6 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg photo 2 (1).JPG (135.0 KB, 16 views)
Old 08-05-2014, 10:01 AM
The glass is -3dB.

It looks very interesting. Any chance you could post pics/scans of the "What you can do with this Thing.(Why you paid for it.)" and "Operation of your Apparatus in a nutshell." sections of the manual? At first glance with those pass-through sockets I thought it was something like a Bias-King but then I scrutinized things a bit more and it looks something along the lines of Bob's Sencore VA-62 except made for tube TVs instead of just being mod-able for them.

I'm sure someone will be happy to give money plus shipping costs for it, I just can't say how much.
Old 08-05-2014, 07:08 PM
VideoKarma Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdave3 View Post
I have a Doss Pioneer 250 Horizontal Sweep Quantalyst. I would lilke to sell it and put it on fleabay. I can find nothing on this- not even the company. Has anyone ever heard of this device? Does anyone think it is worth anything?

Thanks!
Were they ever advertised in the more popular TV tech's magazines, such as Electronic Technician or Electronic Servicing?
It looks like a cross between a B&K analyst and a Sencore sweep analyst, using the adaptors for the sweep output tubes.
I wonder how many units they sold?
Old 08-06-2014, 11:20 PM
VideoKarma Member

I can post tomorrow. I actually put it up on eBay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/191276112213

Check it out.