![]() |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Halicrafters CB-3A
Yes it was in a friends attic and jumped in my truck today, thinking of a restro to put in my old jeep.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
It's in Sams CB book CB-5. Here's one: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Sams-...mZ400011820614
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks tom I did not see that one earlyer today on there, but I will pass on it for a time till I get an income lol. I will be able to recap it with out the book but if it needs some adjustment it can wait for a time. Thogh it is crystal controled might make it easyer to restore.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
hi endspec,
nice little find
__________________
real radios glow in the dark... |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
i have one of those CBs. it would punch 10 watts modulated. it still worked, but i lost interest in it, and she collects dust.
|
| Audiokarma |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Some of those had 12v wiring inputs. They had vibrators or sometimes solid state power supplies in them. Last time I tried running a SS one on 12v, the transformer literally screamed because of the frequency the power supply ran at.
__________________
Random bits of stuff in the collection: Yamaha YP-D4 turntable with B&O MMC 10E cart Allied 495 receiver 2 Magnavox amps, AMP150 and an AMP178, currently under the knife. Onkyo TX-4500 Onkyo Radian III speakers |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
yea this one has a vibrator. but i only got the 120v cord. not the 12v one.
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
All I have for this one is the 12 volt cord, would like to make the 120 volt cord later though.
|
![]() |
|
|