Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Antique Radio

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-16-2013, 11:00 AM
Geist Geist is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 350
Zenith 11C21

Hi all;
I have a Zenith Radio phonograph, chassis 11C21.. The Radio is missing its Power Supply.. I didn't find out till after I got it home, many years ago.. I am looking for a Schematic for it.. And asking would it take much to build another Power Supply or is this set not worth it ?? The Phonograph looks origional..
THANK YOU Marty
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-16-2013, 12:49 PM
dieseljeep dieseljeep is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 7,562
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geist View Post
Hi all;
I have a Zenith Radio phonograph, chassis 11C21.. The Radio is missing its Power Supply.. I didn't find out till after I got it home, many years ago.. I am looking for a Schematic for it.. And asking would it take much to build another Power Supply or is this set not worth it ?? The Phonograph looks origional..
THANK YOU Marty
Power transformer failure was common in that model. The schematic is available in the Beitmans 1946 manual. The power supply and output stage uses two 6V6, a 5Y3 and a 6J5. IIRC, it has the old and new FM bands and an odd 8.3 MHZ FM IF frequency.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-16-2013, 05:12 PM
Geist Geist is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 350
Hi All;
Where can I find -- Beitmans 1946 manual -- ??
THANK YOU Marty
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-16-2013, 05:58 PM
dieseljeep dieseljeep is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 7,562
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geist View Post
Hi All;
Where can I find -- Beitmans 1946 manual -- ??
THANK YOU Marty
makearadio.com Follow the prompts.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:11 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.