Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Antique Radio

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 08-13-2005, 08:56 PM
Nolan Woodbury's Avatar
Nolan Woodbury Nolan Woodbury is offline
Shaken, not stirred
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Central Arizona
Posts: 194
Schematics needed

Hi everyone,

Over the next few weeks I plan on replacing the paper and electrolytic capacitors on all my 'user' radios, but need to order the proper values. Does anyone have the schematics for the following?

1) Zenith G/C730 (chassis # C705)

2) Zenith K731 (chassis # 7M07)

3) Zenith H845 (chassis # 8H20)

I realize I can order these from justradios.com, but if anyone has them handy, that would be great. Are schematics usually sent in a pdf format?

Finally, any collective wisdom for recapping the H845? I've read these need less updating than other, older sets. Suggestions? Where's a good place to put an in-line surge fuse?
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:59 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.