![]() |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
TeleTone TV-315
There was a TeleTone TV-315 on ebay that looked like it was going to go for a bargain basement price. I decided to do some sniping and at 2 minutes before the end of the auction I entered what I thought would be a good price and hovered the cursor over submit.
![]() At 45 seconds before the end of bidding the bids starting escalating. I realized that I was out of my league and logged out. ![]() It looks like a beautiful set. I'm sure it got a good home. John |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
linky?
__________________
tvontheporch.com |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ooooh ! Dat WAS a Purdy One...Hope the idiot seller didn't bollix it up by "tryin' 'er out" like they always HAVE to do...
__________________
Benevolent Despot |
![]() |
|
|