![]() |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Wow, fabulous detail! All I knew about degaussing was when I pressed my computer monitor button and the screen boinged. You've explained the procedures I need to follow for the degaussing of the gaussed set.
One question: Does the shadow mask only apply to color sets? I figure that's the case, since we're talking about color. I ask, because I was going to have another customer ask my main character Hunny (Gil 'Hunny' Hunnicutt) move her teevee set. This would be after he put in a wave-trap for an interference problem. She has rabbit ears, so I'd have him suggest an antenna, which he'd wire up through closets to her attic. (She finds outdoor antennae to be 'tacky'.) The mayhem of the story will happen with this customer who'll be kidnapped by an Albanian hit man in drag and the husband won't pay ransom. (Uh, it's not based on a true story.) As for the links, something is automatically doing that. I didn't link compooter monitor either! Quote:
__________________
"You just wouldn't believe how much trouble it is to dispose of a dead elephant."--Joan Crawford, Flamingo Road |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|