Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 06-16-2014, 02:30 PM
TUD1 TUD1 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,616
Zenith VR3200 works great!

I went to the Vacuum-Cleaner-Collectors' Club convention in Cleveland a few days ago, and on the way back, I went to the Vette City flea market in Bowling Green, KY. I just knew this thing was going to have bad idler tires when I read about it on Studio Sound Electronics. Imagine my surprise when I plug it up to a TV for the first time and see a crystal clear picture! I was also surprised that this machine has no idler tires at all. I looked it over and found only gears and two belts. The capstan belt and loading belt are just fine. I got this nice, fully functional VCR for only $7.00.

Last edited by TUD1; 08-07-2016 at 10:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:43 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.