Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #31  
Old 10-24-2007, 09:23 PM
peverett peverett is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 883
Using my converter boxes, I receive the HDTV channel that I watch the most, channel 36, fairly well with amplified rabbit ears. I am around 30 miles from the transmitters. I also get the other UHF channels fairly well with careful antennal placement. The one that I cannot get is the only VHF channel we have hear, channel 7. This is kind of funny as it is the strongest analog channel we have.

I am taking the converter box to my mothers place in rural Oklahoma when I visit her next month to see if I can receive anything. I suspect not as her external antenna is in bad shape at present and her analog reception is poor.

My brother has arranged for her to have satellite(with local channels) and she has a weather radio, so receiving broadcast TV is not a priority for her at present.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:18 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.