Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #16  
Old 03-12-2008, 09:07 PM
pioneernut's Avatar
pioneernut pioneernut is offline
I need help
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Chicago burbs (Roselle, IL)
Posts: 10
Naperville is about 30 miles south west of chicago near where I-355 and I-55 meet. I caught the topic on this, and man if I had the room too I'd snag that, but I'm just not much of a TV collector. I hope someone gets this besides the trash man.
__________________
Pioneer Elite M-91 C-91 M-72 F-91 PD-65 CT-91a DV-09 SP-99D
Pioneer A-717 F-717 PD-7100 CT-S800 CT-S600 DSS-7 RT-701 PL-610 CT-F615 SX-1500TD SA-900 TX-900
Sony TC-640 Technics SL-D2 Teac A-4300SX
KLH Model 17 Polk S-6 AR-4x DBX-224
Homepage www.elitebypioneer.com
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:55 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.