Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 05-28-2008, 10:21 PM
Dave S's Avatar
Dave S Dave S is offline
<-- Me and my "first" TV
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Northern New Jersey
Posts: 544
Quote:
Originally Posted by fdrennen View Post
What part of NJ are you in? I get a few NY stations and of course all of the spanish speaking staions. I just got my coupons and bought a digital stream from Rat Shack, I am still dealing wit hte best way to use the antenna. But the staions i get are as clear as cable!
I am about 30 miles due west of NYC. I wasn't surprised to get no reception here on the rabbit ears, but I figured it was worth a try. The reception I do get looks awesome - better 'n analog cable and (could I be imagining it?) maybe even better than digital cable (when it's not breaking up!)
__________________
.
Visit the New Jersey Antique Radio Club. See some of my collection
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:24 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.