Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 11-10-2008, 11:07 PM
jeyurkon's Avatar
jeyurkon jeyurkon is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Central Michigan
Posts: 1,699
TeleTone TV-315

There was a TeleTone TV-315 on ebay that looked like it was going to go for a bargain basement price. I decided to do some sniping and at 2 minutes before the end of the auction I entered what I thought would be a good price and hovered the cursor over submit.

At 45 seconds before the end of bidding the bids starting escalating. I realized that I was out of my league and logged out.

It looks like a beautiful set. I'm sure it got a good home.

John
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:06 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.