Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Antique Radio

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 11-13-2004, 01:29 PM
chris914NY
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Hey Nick. I got ya .I'am Allways in a rush. I love to try to fix it . I had it opened allready to get the inch of dust out . But I really dont know about this stuff . To fix it anyway.If you would explane some stuff i can do. I will put it on a nice sheet of plywood and take my time with it ,, And follow all the advise i get. I'am good with my hands. I just never worked on a raido. I found a ton of amps .And found out that they were tossed cause a fuse was bad. Ok thanks a lot nick. Chris And can send or post pictures .once i learn how to here .
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:18 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.