Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Antique Radio

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 11-21-2004, 08:56 PM
glen65's Avatar
glen65 glen65 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Mid Ohio
Posts: 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny
I was joking about the manson NIN cd's I just wanted to see if you spazzed out lol
I took you seriously because Ive actually seen people try to rig equipment
in that fashion before.

BTW here is a site that will give you all kinds of info on AK radios.
http://web2.airmail.net/vanew/

The unit is restorable but will take time.
Good luck
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:47 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.