Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 02-06-2009, 02:19 PM
fairchild fairchild is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Binghamton NY
Posts: 6
my very first vintage TV!!

Greetings TeeVee'ers! Well, after 40 years in tube audio, including writing for Vacuum Tube Valley magazine "The Classic Electronics Reference Journal" http://www.vacuumtube.com I've finally been bitten by the TV bug... I swore I'd never touch one of the infernal things, except for saving a factory RCA CT-100 manual I found a few years ago, thinking it must be kinda scarce and hating to see it thrown it out, but today it happened! While scavenging in a local electronics recycler, I came across this cute little Admiral TV Model TS-105-AL N that I just couldn't resist because it so cute, was almost complete (2 small gold knob center caps missing), 2 tone green, and in pretty nice shape. I have no idea if it works... can anyone tell anything about these? I assume these things need caps and such like a vintage McIntosh or other tube amp... Where do I find an owners manual or copy ? Also love to find an ad. I found a Sams for it.. Jeezum, I have a bad feeling that this is just the start of something scary!!! Attached a pic. RA in NY
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAGE001.JPG (52.7 KB, 85 views)
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:51 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.