Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #39  
Old 10-28-2009, 05:34 PM
Mick AV-8 Mick AV-8 is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 87
No the .01 cap is the red one at the top of the picture(few messages up)
That brite colored red one is marked .01/600 it is not on the schematic that I can find.

I cut out the orange drop..maybe it looks more coral..it was 0.015/1600 and I cut out the black one in the back it was the 0.2 and replaced it with a new 0.022/630.

Yeah Just Radios sent me the 470/15KV's in the mail today that they messed up on. I am not sure if I can get into that HV cage without removing the CRT.
Could I just skip those... if I do not want to remove the CRT from the chassis?
Fire it up to see what I get?
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:45 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.