![]() |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Thordarson didn't exactly make a mistake. The RF HV supplied sets don't fit neatly into the charts of Thordarson, RAM, and Merit. The 113-0010 is the RF HV transformer and is listed for the Horizontal output in the Merit catalogue also, even though that's not what it is. I wouldn't call the 241-0002 a flyback because it doesn't use the retrace (flyback) to generate the HV. It looks just like a filament or audio transformer. All four of the manuals that I have for this set call it a choke, including the SAMS. I assuming that they have a reason to call it that. It hurts my head to think about that part of the schematic. ![]() If you want to peruse the service manual you can see it at: https://www.msu.edu/~yurkon/Sylvania_9-2_Sup1.pdf Thanks for pointing out the 113-0010 being called a flyback. I now have cross-reference numbers to search for a spare. John |
|
|