Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #18  
Old 03-26-2010, 12:10 AM
jeyurkon's Avatar
jeyurkon jeyurkon is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Central Michigan
Posts: 1,699
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampico-kid View Post
Hi John;

...
There've been some disparaging remarks made about "The Super Series" CTC 5 Chassis (your Aldrich is one of them), but I have one myself and I think the color reproduction is quite good. There are some quirkie things about it that make the initial set up a real challenge, but even at that it was quite an interesting experience. I think you'll be challenged and educated at the same time.
...
Good luck with your new acquisition.
Bob
I'm sure I'll learn alot from it. I'm moving this set to the head of the queue and will work on it after I finish the cabinet for the Sylvania. That could mean this fall the way things are going.

John
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:35 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.