Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #17  
Old 08-27-2010, 01:16 AM
Eric H's Avatar
Eric H Eric H is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: So. Calif
Posts: 11,565
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandersen View Post
Surely you jest. You'd better restore that monster
I jest, about painting it red at least, I probably will store it at work for awhile.

We've started doing Furlough time at work due to the budget crunch, my lunch has been bumped up to an hour (instead of letting us go home early ) so I have time to work on my projects there now.

I will restore it if it's in decent condition, the last one I had the cabinet was so far gone I would up throwing it away, saved the innards though so I have plenty of spare parts.

It has a Certificate of Authenticity! I'm soooo excited about that because I was worried i might buy a counterfeit 48-2500.

Seriously though, if it was owned by Clark Gable or something that would be really cool!

Last edited by Eric H; 08-27-2010 at 01:20 AM.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:51 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.