Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 12-02-2010, 09:23 PM
Microtrol's Avatar
Microtrol Microtrol is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: So Cal
Posts: 69
Philco model 50-1483

Hi all,
I picked up a philco 12 inch console set with chassis model 50-1483. I picked up the photofact for the 1476-1482 family and this unit is close but has many new components such as 2 1b3 tubes for the high voltage section as to the one that the 1476 models have. I've searched the web for this model as well as SAMs and have not found the schematics for this model. Anyone know of where I can find em or is there another family that this unit belongs too, thanks,
Brandt
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:45 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.