Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #12  
Old 02-24-2011, 07:44 AM
CurtisMathes CurtisMathes is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 31
Cost me $70 to terminate intracontract. But I really don't miss it.

We bought a DVD player with wireless internet broadcasting of Netflix. For $8.99 a month we have something to watch whenever we want. And it pipes it directly to the flat screen.

But since it's been since the early '70 that I had an aerial on the roof, I'm wondering if Radio Shack is still a good source?

Based on that one VHF station it looks like I need a VHF/UHF I'll probably do FM too. Are these roof mount aerials decent?

I'm assuming you can come off the antenna with 75 ohm cable. Could I tie that into what's left over from the satellite installation to get into the house?

So much technology change. So little expertise.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:40 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.