Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #16  
Old 04-23-2011, 09:49 PM
andyc3 andyc3 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwicks View Post
hey would you be able to provide and electronic file version of the manual in PDF or Word doc?
I have a manual for CT2000 model USA1986T. I'll scan it and send the PDF it to list members who email me so I can send via reply.

Andy Colb
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:24 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.