Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #17  
Old 08-03-2011, 10:09 PM
jamie jamie is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandersen View Post
Congrats I saw that bidding go up and up and got worried you'd miss out on it.

While you wait to get your set, you might enjoy watching this video I made of my 22X12. http://youtu.be/u1r8Us8FsYQ
Thanks, I sure wish I had your knowledge about these things so i could get it up and running sooner. I will have to wait on grandpa to come over and take a look at it or just take the chassis to him since that where all the equipment and parts are.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:33 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.