Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #16  
Old 11-22-2011, 03:55 PM
Komet's Avatar
Komet Komet is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Varese (Italy)
Posts: 199
Thanks Tom, today I have checked several voltages.

On the Horizontal Output tube, my schematic report this value

Cathode: 3.5V
G1: -20V
G2: 130V

And on my set I have

Cathode: 5,43V
G1: -17
G2: 165

Agreed with the law of ohm, and my 57ohm cathode resistor, the cathode current is 95mA. Good.

The strange situation is on the damper circuit. On the schematic I have 560V on cathode and 320 on anode. But I have over 1000V on cathode and on the anode... I burned my multimeter

Last edited by Komet; 11-22-2011 at 04:02 PM.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:36 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.