Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #15  
Old 12-06-2011, 04:54 PM
Komet's Avatar
Komet Komet is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Varese (Italy)
Posts: 199
Some progress. I checked if the audio trap is on 5.5 MHz used in Italy, and the interference in the sound is disappeared. Remains the problem of low power audio, I tried to connect my walkman to the volume control and I saw that the audio is low and distorted, the problem is in the power audio output. Tomorrow I check some capacitors, including the coupler capacitor between 6T8 and 6W6 and the capacitor between the anode and cathode of the 6W6

__________________
Facebook profile

Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:51 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.