Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #17  
Old 12-11-2011, 01:01 AM
Electrohome Electrohome is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 155
When I started collecting vintage TVs back in 1997, I was originally collecting pre-1970
TVs only that I gradually expanded to 1970-79 era TVs in the early 2000s finally expanding yet again to 1980's TVs just in the last 2 years.
Me being born in 1978, I very much enjoy a lot of my 1970's TVs and early-mid 1980's TVs as they bring back so many memories of my childhood in the late 1970's and 1980's. Great memories of a much happier time any day:-)
I see Electronic M has got a 1977 Quasar SS inline table top color TV-awesome trash pick as a 1977 Quasar SS inline table top color TV is an awesome trash pick any day-awesome find and a great collector's item. In dedication to this find, I picked up a 1977 Quasar Works-In-A-Drawer 25-inch color console TV with a delta-gun CRT that was just replaced a couple of years ago right here in North Bay in the last few weeks. Vintage Quasar TVs are awesome:-)
Now that 1960's 23-inch black and white console that's being advertised for free, I would pick that up in a heartbeat any day. I really love those 1960's B&W 23 inch consoles and I would say go for it:-)
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:07 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.