![]() |
|
#29
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi Don, and thanks for the compliments! This is exactly why I enjoy reading threads on here and ARF as your native television sets especially tube colour ones are something that here in New Zealand never existed, same thing really.
I'm glad that you did enjoy the story on this. I have plenty of other sets in the pipelines to feature here at some stage when I get around to working on them, they are all production sets, but nevertheless they maybe of interest being foreign. ![]() Thanks for the offer to restuff the caps, if I get stuck at some stage I might just take you up on that offer. I'll have a go myself first but if I get stuck I may call on an expert ![]() Thanks Don. ![]() Quote:
__________________
Visit my Vintage TV & Radio Page - http://nzvintagetvradio.blogspot.com/ My YouTube Link - http://www.youtube.com/user/glenz1975?feature=mhsn |
|
|