Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 02-18-2012, 01:44 AM
moocow111 moocow111 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisW6ATV View Post
When I worked on VCRs, Fishers were by far the most troublesome. Their idlers went bad, so often that I still have the part number memorized, a VA01. That would kill fast forward and rewind, and maybe also cause the machine to start eating tapes.
I've been trying it out and for the most part it has been working perfectly. I'm probably going to hit up another SA to see if they have some more VCRs.
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:37 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.