Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 05-25-2012, 06:16 AM
Jimmorison Jimmorison is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Liberia
Posts: 1
generic priligy

Common use - Dapoxetine belongs to a class of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs). This short-acting inhibitor is used to treat premature ejaculation in men.
I am ready to accept the situation that customer support sometimes can be dull when I want to trace my order plus buy priligy online
I take priligy pill and it works as expected but after sexual intercourse I sometimes feel muscle pain in the back and fatigue. I do not know if this is because I work like a stud or it is a side effect. Anyway I am lucky that I gave it a try.

Last edited by Jimmorison; 05-28-2012 at 06:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:18 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.