Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 09-04-2012, 06:48 PM
Electronic M's Avatar
Electronic M Electronic M is offline
M is for Memory
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Pewaukee/Delafield Wi
Posts: 15,479
Quote:
Originally Posted by holmesuser01 View Post
I'm glad you redid the cart, too. This TV looks right on a cart. I used to see alot of these sets back in the day... Dirty tuners, mostly.
Yeah, I probably should clean the tuner....Though what is being seen in the newer picks is a combination of a lousy improvised signal source creating snow, and my camera making it look far worse than it is.

I've got a non UHF blond vinyl version with space command and no cart as well....All I need is the fully loaded version and the bare bones version to have all the significant variations of this model. Egad I'm really becoming a Zenith freak ain't I.
__________________
Tom C.

Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off!
What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:47 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.