Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Antique Radio

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #14  
Old 01-07-2013, 09:43 PM
dieseljeep dieseljeep is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 7,562
Quote:
Originally Posted by decojoe67 View Post
Thanks. In my mind I dated this set as a '36, but when I saw it listed as a '38 on the few examples shown on the net I figured I was wrong. '36 seems right. I too am not a fan of the teledials on any brand of radios, but they were put on some sharp looking models.
If you could post a picture of your set I'd love to see it!
Joe
I have to get my stuff together and post pictures of my many pieces. Part of collecting these items, is being able to share and possibly brag about my collection.
I dislike those so-called auto matic tuning systems. All the high-end models of the major manufacturers had that, as a selling point.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:43 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.