Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Diagnostic & Test Equipment

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 01-20-2014, 11:13 PM
duckland 23's Avatar
duckland 23 duckland 23 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 72
ESR METER Have you seen one like this

Hi I bought a ESR Meter from eBay last week for 28.00 Plus shipping , Its a cheaper price over some of the other auctions I seen on there . I prices for electronic Test Items are out of this world now for what they are asking .

So Im going to post some pictures of the ESR Meter I had bought from there .Would you happen to know who Made it . It seems to work very well at finding some bad caps On a VCR FM audio board im working on . I found many bad one's already so it was worth the price I paid for her




Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:46 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.