Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Solid State CRT Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 01-24-2014, 09:03 PM
jstout66 jstout66 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Ne
Posts: 1,484
pac.attack76, I hate tossing stuff as well, and I debated.. but didn't have the room, and have tried to focus on only keeping a few sets. This one still had a fantastic picture, but was getting glitchy. I can't remember what chassis it was, but it had that weird tuning system, that was problematic.... I don't have the best pix, but here ya go.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0064[1].jpg (71.1 KB, 60 views)
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:33 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.