Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Solid State CRT Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 04-06-2014, 12:13 AM
TinCanAlley's Avatar
TinCanAlley TinCanAlley is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: So Cal, CA
Posts: 1,020
Just about time to jump back into the Avante

It's been awhile since I've been on here or inside the Avante to fix the jailbars, but it's time to finish what I started.

In the meantime, I thought you might like to see the addition I just purchased to top her off. I never knew they existed, but they're a perfect fit.

Also, I might be able to get my hands on a new yoke for her, but was wondering if it's worth the money. Seems the jailbars could be coming from it, so it might be worth it. On the other hand, I don't know what's involved in replacing the yoke. There are lots of magnets and such on the neck and I'm sure everything will be completely out of whack. How hard is it to get everything back on the neck and aligned again?

I also have been given a Philco 50 T1443 set. Gonna be my first time working on a tube set. I'll eventually get around to posting this in the B&W area.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Chromatenna.jpg (55.4 KB, 43 views)
__________________
Pioneer SX-1080, Pioneer PL-115D, Pioneer CT-F9191, Pioneer RG-1, Wollensak 8050A, Akai 4000DS MkII, Pioneer CS-05 & Polk 1.2TL

Denon 5803A, Pioneer DVL-700, Pioneer CT-W603RS, Toshiba HD-A3, D-Link DSM-520, Dish VIP-722, Polk 1.2TL, CSi5, LS/fx, RT-800 and PSW-650
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:16 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.