Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Diagnostic & Test Equipment

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 07-31-2014, 07:45 AM
willy3486 willy3486 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 129
Info needed on seco tube tester

I picked up a store tube tester over the weekend. I want to redo it and get it to working condition. It is a seco 1100 tester. It has the stand that holds the tubes as well. Does anyone have a schematic or other info. A schematic with parts listed would be great. Someone pulled the tube in it and the meter has the needle broken off. I have a bunch of new meters and hopefully I have one similar in ratings that will work but I would like to see the specs on the meter. I looked online but could not find any info . Its similar to the one in this photo.

Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:58 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.