Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Diagnostic & Test Equipment

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 08-05-2014, 09:37 AM
drdave3 drdave3 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 71
Doss Sweep Quantalyst Pioneer 250

I have a Doss Pioneer 250 Horizontal Sweep Quantalyst. I would lilke to sell it and put it on fleabay. I can find nothing on this- not even the company. Has anyone ever heard of this device? Does anyone think it is worth anything?

Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo 1 (1).jpg (51.6 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg photo 2 (1).JPG (135.0 KB, 16 views)
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:32 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.