Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #28  
Old 04-03-2015, 06:00 PM
dieseljeep dieseljeep is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 7,562
Quote:
Originally Posted by wa2ise View Post
Back in 1982, after a year or so working for the RCA Smirnoff Labs, I bought an RCA VFT456 vcr. The industrial version of the VFT450, had a 3 prong power plug. Also got a videodisc player. Then I decided I needed a TV set, so I got an RCA CTC101, the one with the infamous flyback, and a line comb filter.
Does that VCR have BNC connectors, instead of RCA connectors for the audio/video outs.
I bought a JVC unit like that, just for the BNC to RCA adaptors, that it came with. I paid less for the VCR, than the adaptors would have cost. This also used a IEC power cord like computers use.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:58 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.