Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #14  
Old 12-23-2015, 01:42 PM
Electronic M's Avatar
Electronic M Electronic M is offline
M is for Memory
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Pewaukee/Delafield Wi
Posts: 15,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captainclock View Post
Well maybe, but that's what its acting like though, and maybe it is just a matter of just needing a relube, but I'm not sure what you would use to relube this with, the original lubricant is a bluish color, would maybe using some silicone based lubricant (like what they use on bicycle kickstands) or some lithium grease work to lubricate this VCR's loading mechanism?

Also is the Inside of the VCR I'm working on the same as the inside of yours?
White Lithium grease is what I use on VCRs...It works well.

It's been 5 years since I last opened mine, so the memories are foggy. It's under a pile of stuff on a shelf presently so it might be a couple of days before I can get it open again...
__________________
Tom C.

Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off!
What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:19 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.