Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 01-01-2016, 01:37 AM
Damnation Damnation is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 55
Question Anyone collect DVD/Blu-ray players?

I know this might sound goofy but I've seen in recent years many dumping their DVD players for Blu-ray, or their disc-based players altogether for streaming, at thrifts, flea markets, or eBay. Most I see are your regular crap, but I've come across higher end models as well. Usually even the better decks aren't any more money than the cheap Chinese no-name brands.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:07 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.