Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 01-03-2016, 01:25 PM
Damnation Damnation is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electronic M View Post
I used to buy up DVD recorders until I concluded that I had enough to replace my small fleet of VCRs (which I still intend retain) for vacation TV recording duty.
I've had terrible luck with used recorders, DVDs of all types either don't play at all or skip badly. Most people seem use them as players as well, which wears down the laser diode, or at least greatly degrades its burning ability.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:03 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.