Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 09-27-2016, 08:55 PM
EdKozk2 EdKozk2 is offline
Tinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Elkhorn, WI
Posts: 542
Beta Tapes

This last weekend I went with my son to our local county Flee Market to help
him carry out a couple of boxes of video tapes. A couple months back my son had brought home two boxes with video tapes and two Beta VCR's. The seller had more tapes, which is what I helped with. One is a Sanyo 4027 and the other a Sony SL-HF400. Both vcr's needed cleaning. I had a set of Sanyo belts and tire on hand, so I replaced them. The Sony can only output a video signal though the internal RF to a television. The tapes came from an old video store up in the Green Bay-Appleton area. In all he got a little over 260 beta tapes. Most of the tapes were produced in the 1980's.
I posted some pictures below.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MVC-019S.JPG (37.1 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg MVC-020S.JPG (37.4 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg MVC-016S.JPG (37.3 KB, 37 views)
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:47 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.