Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 09-29-2016, 06:58 AM
EdKozk2 EdKozk2 is offline
Tinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Elkhorn, WI
Posts: 542
Quote:
Originally Posted by centralradio View Post
Holy crap said the kitty.What a load you got there.I would check and see whats on them before recording over them.You may have Youtube gold on those tapes.Be careful and watch your back .They get heavy.
I try to never record over any video tape. Those boxes of beta tapes were heavy, we had to stop and catch our breath a few times on the way to the car. Many of the beta tapes are movies I've never heard of or watched.
I still use tape media for home video recording and then transfer it to DVD.
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:34 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.