Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 10-02-2016, 12:48 PM
EdKozk2 EdKozk2 is offline
Tinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Elkhorn, WI
Posts: 542
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Good bit of tapes mate!!

I hope ya have fun
Quote:
Originally Posted by centralradio View Post
I figure that you and your help took a break moving those boxes.Thats great that you dont record over them.Winter is coming .Now you got some movies to watch.
I'll probably embark on a video watching binge and watch a movie a night for awhile.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:33 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.