Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 11-26-2018, 08:47 AM
wkand's Avatar
wkand wkand is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Everett WA
Posts: 262
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_fixer View Post
The amount of wear and tear on my beltron cases leads me to think they were the ones most often used, but i like the charts provided with the cr70. I'll keep the cr70 and one of the beltrons and whatever isn't fixed by the sencore, will get the Beltron treatment.

I've heard stories form others about the rejuvenation capabilities of the Beltron device. I suspect the others were trying to avoid cathode stripping in the rejuvenation process by being kindler and gentler.

I have a B+K 467 that is not working at present. Many years ago I used a Sencore tester (don't recall which model) to rejuvenate a 21FJP22 roundie. That produced a great picture for several years of hard use, believe it or not. The set is still in our family, and the picture is not great but still watchable after letting the set warm up. It hardly ever gets used now, however.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:18 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.